Things to do in Competa!
In Competa there is something for everyone!
So many things to do in Competa!
- Visit the Plaza Almijara main square and the Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción along with the Paseo de las Tradiciones.
- Visit a bodega and have a vineyard tour, Bodegas Bentomiz and Bodega Almijara are very good.*
- Go canyoning or kayaking with our friends at Titan Aventura *
- Visit an art gallery, we recommend Galeria de la Luz and Galeria Centro de Bellas Artes.
- Go on a Hummer experience off road through the Tejeda and Almijara natural parks. *
- Go a guided walking/hiking tour. *
- You can visit the hanging houses, particularly beautiful at night.
- Visit the Museo de Artes y Costumbres Populares to find out about Competa’s rich history.
- Visit the tourist office, they are a wealth of information with maps and activities on offer such as a guided tour of the village.
- Visit one of the many Festivals, Ferias and Fiestas – Noche del Vino (night of the wine) on 15th August each year. Four day summer Competa feria in July. Three Kings Festival on January 6th each year. For more on these head to our blog page.
We can help you organise all of the * activities with no commission fees added, you pay the tour company directly. We are happy to advise on all the things to do in and around Competa, so you can ensure everyone in the family has a great time! Ask us about all the great things there are to do, email@example.com